Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 27, 2012

Info Post
<b>http://tinyurl.com/8ft6rwk - <a href='http://tinyurl.com/8ft6rwk'>Cheryl Cole hires new boyfriend for tour?</a></b><p>NDTVSinger Cheryl Cole has hired rumoured boyfriend Tre Holloway as a backing dancer for her British tour, as she thinks it will be the perfect opportunity for the couple to spend more time together. Cole was first linked to Holloway earlier this month ...Cheryl Cole hires new boyfriend as backing dancerNDTVCheryl Cole&#39;s new boyfriend &#39;to work for her on tour&#39;UK Net Guideall 11 news articles&nbsp;&raquo;</p><B>Dear Mary: My lazy boyfriend tells me he loves me only when he's drunk</b><p>Dear Mary: My lazy boyfriend tells me he loves me only when he&#39;s drunkI&#39;ve been with my boyfriend for four years; we live together and are in our early 30s. While I love him and we have fun together, I am concerned about a number of areas. We don&#39;t have regular sex, because he&#39;s not interested. He&#39;s not as affectionate ...and more&nbsp;&raquo;</p><B>Tulisa Goes Head To Head With Her Ex Fazer As He Announces Rival Talent Show</b><p>Former N-Dubz Bandmate Fronting New X Factor Style Show</p>

0 comments:

Post a Comment