Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Info Post
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
How rad are these compelling visions of the underwater world and
surfers/swimmers mid-action as they’re thrown down by the force of waves? They're part of Australian photographer, Mark Tipple's, 'The Underwater Project.'

“Surf photography’s been around forever, I wanted something different” Mark says.

“I was bored of shooting empty waves. One day, I was caught inside by a big wave and as I dove underwater I suddenly thought I’d see what the kids next to me were going through – I turned the camera on them.”

More on The Underwater Project (where you can also buy his prints and book).

Photos: Mark Tipple via
The Underwater Project

0 comments:

Post a Comment