Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 19, 2012

Info Post
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Last photo: I'm wearing an H&M top, Pegah Anvarian leather trousers, Manolo Blahnik heels.

When I received the minimalist invitation from Sofia Coppola, Consuelo Castiglioni and Margareta van den Bosch for the Marni for H&M launch party I couldn't wrap my head around what these three would conjure up.

Sure enough, they transformed Lloyd Wright's Sowden House into a pillow-filled, candle-glowing, celeb-dripping mini-Marrakesh, complete with a performance by rocker Bryan Ferry. It truly captured Coppola's commercial vision for the collaboration (which you can watch here) and was a blast to be a part of.

The collection itself came to life on the likes of Felicity Jones, Drew Barrymore, Freida Pinto, Milla Jovovich, Lou Doillon, etc., and also lined a closet in the back room for everyone to melt over, and that we did.

This may be a bold statement, but I think this is my favorite H&M collaboration yet! I mean, did you see how perfect each and every piece is (
here)?

Photos: 1-10 me, 11 Rumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment